KOOLFEVER : Small Kids
Cooling Gel Sheet Readily Applied! Tightly Affixed!
- Koolfever helps to reduce heat, relieve fever in a natural way and can be applied to small kids.
- Koolfever is ready to use when your small kids has sudden feverish symptoms.
- Comfortable and stable cooling effect persists for about 4 hours per sheet.
- Adhesive gel sheet stays well in place even the user turns in bed or makes any body movement.
- No Fragrance or colouring is used.
- Koolfever has the size and cooling feeling fitted to small kids forehead.
How to Use
- Remove the transparent film and apply on dry and clean skin.
- Store in refrigerator for better cooling effect. (Do not store in freezer)
- Reseal pouch by tightly folding the pouch twice along the dotted lines to prevent the unused gel sheet from drying.
- Do not use the cooling gel sheet on eyes or any injured body area (e.g. cut, eczema, rash, burns, thermal injury, etc.)
- Take extra care while using the cooling gel sheet on babies and infants or persons with weak skin. If any irritation such as swelling, rashes, etc., occurs during or after use, stop using immediately and consult a dermatologist.
- When the cooling gel sheet is used on babies and infants or those who cannot apply the product themselves, use under supervision of parents or other responsible adults, and pay special attention not to let them eat or place the product into their mouth or nostril to prevent from suffocation.
- The cooling gel sheet does not stick well if the skin is sweating or the sheet is attached on surfaces with hair or eyebrows.
- Avoid storing in places under high temperature. Keep in a dark cool place for storage.
- The cooling gel sheet is not a medicine. If fever persists, please consult a doctor.
- Kobayashi Healthcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
No. 540 Mercury Tower, 5th, 6th Floor, Units 505, 607,
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini Sub-district, Pathumwan District,