Ammeltz YOKO YOKO: Cream
Relieves muscular ache and pain, spain, fatigue.
- Methyl salicylate has local analgesic ans counterirritant properties.
- Menthol may first be sensation of coolness, then burning sensation.
- Eugenol is an irritant and sensitizer and can produce local anesthesia. It is reported to inhibit prostaglandin synthesis.
- Methyl salicylate absorb through the skin.
- Methyl salicylate is extensively metabolised to salicylic acid in the dermal and subcutaneous tissues after topical application.
- Thailand Permit No. 2A 15/56
Product Name (Volume)
Ammeltz YOKO YOKO Cream 30g
Ammeltz YOKO YOKO Cream 60g
Muscular aches, Fatigue, Sprains
Direction of Application
Apply to the affected area 3-4 times daily.
Active Ingredients (per 100mL)
Methyl Salicylate – 10.20g
Menthol – 5.44g
Eugenol – 1.36g
- For external use only, not for consumption.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Do not apply to abrasive and/or irritate skin.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Product which contains methyl salicylate should be use in caution in patients with known aspirin sensitivity or severe asthma.
- Keep away from eyes and sensitive areas.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
- Kobayashi Healthcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
No. 540 Mercury Tower, 5th, 6th Floor, Units 505, 607,
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini Sub-district, Pathumwan District,