Ammeltz YOKO YOKO: Ammeltz Liquid
Effective in Shoulder Pain and Muscular Stiffness
- Very easy to apply
- The container of Ammeltz YOKO YOKO has a bending neck, which enables its rubber sponge to perfectly follow any curve on the hip and back where is usually difficult to apply a liquid medicine.
- Compactly packed in lightweight container, ideal to carry around in pocket or bag.
- An appropriate amount can be applied evenly to any where. As a proper dose of medicine oozes through a rubber cap, applying a necessary amount to the affected parts is thus possible.
- Thailand Permit No. จน.149/2553
Product Name (Volume)
Ammeltz 48 mL
Ammeltz 82 mL
Muscular aches, Bruises, Sprains
Direction of Application
Apply a proper amount to affected area 2 or 3 times a day.
Active Ingredients (per 100mL)
Methyl Salicylate – 5,000mg
L-Menthol – 5,200mg
DL-Camphor – 5,200mg
Vanillylarnide Nonylate – 8mg
1. Do not apply to the following parts.
- Around eyes, mucous membrane, etc.
- Skin affected with eczema or rash, and wound.
2. The following persons should consult a doctor or a pharmacist before use.
- Those who have developed any allergic symptom (e.g. rash, reddening, itch, sore) due to drugs or cosmetics
3. Pay attention to the following before use
- Follow the specified application.
- Children should use under the guidance of a protector.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Should it get into eyes, wash it off immediately with cold or warm water. For serious cases, see an ophthalmologist.
- For external use only. Do not take internally.
- The person with sensitive skin should avoid applying on the same part repeatedly.
4. Pay attention to the following during and after use
- If you should have a rash, reddening, swell, itch, etc., due to the use of this product, stop using and consult a doctor or a pharmacist
- Stop using if you feel very strong itching or hurt
- Refrain from warming the applied part with an electric blanket warmer or other device.
- If there is no improvement after its use for several days, stop using and consult a doctor or a pharmacist.
- Efficacy depends on the amount applied, room temperature, applied parts and different person. Stop using if you feel very strong, itching or hurt.
- Keep away from acetate fiber and materials / furniture painted with or made of acetate plastic such as a frame for glasses and comb. The liquid damages such material.
5. Cautions in storage and handling
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid direct sunlight, and store below in25 C with the cap tightened.
- Do not put in another container to prevent any chance of misuse and to keep the quality.
- Keep away from open flame.
- Kobayashi Healthcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
No. 540 Mercury Tower, 5th, 6th Floor, Units 505, 607,
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini Sub-district, Pathumwan District,